Circles offers programs for multiple age groups, including infants, toddlers, preschool age, and school age.
Infants receive bottles, food, diaper changes, naps, and play on an as-needed basis and as directed by parents. Older infants may follow the toddler schedule.
Full day option is available for enrolled school-aged children on any non-holiday, public school half-day, or closing due to professional development on a limited basis. In the event of an early public school dismissal i.e. snow or emergency, our best efforts will be made to provide child care.
Hours of operation are year round, Monday – Friday 6:30am to 5:30pm. The Before and After School programs are closed when public school is open.
When there is no school, a schedule is put in place that includes group time, gross motor activities, large group games, cooking, crafts, art, drama, music, and small group play.
- New Year's DayJanuary 1*
- Martin Luther King DayThird Monday in January
- Presidents DayThird Monday in February
- Easter HolidayFriday before Easter
- Patriots DayThird Monday in April
- Memorial DayLast Monday in May
- Independence DayJuly 4*
- Professional Development DayLast Monday in August
- Labor DayFirst Monday in September
- Columbus DaySecond Monday in October
- Veteran's DayNovember 11
- Thanksgiving HolidayFourth Thursday & Friday in Nov.
- Christmas BreakDecember 24* - January 1*
*If holiday falls on the weekend, the holiday is recognized on the nearest weekday.